09 May 2011

Vegas - deglitzed

I'd never had the urge to go to Vegas but always wanted the excuse to go.
With a friend inviting me to their Vegas wedding and asking me to do their wedding photography my opportunity had finally come!
Vegas really did exceed all my expectations too, as these first couple of images show.


Hiking to a climbing crag in Red Rock Canyon. Hangovers were soon banished. No doubt due to the fresh air, the exercise and  the vast panorama bursting with ancient life and hugely saturated colours.





 
Mountain bike trail views were so wide my eyes were not big enough! Looks stunning eh? Well half way round one of those cacti had an argument with the front tyre. It had to be half way, not at the start or end! No survival was needed though. So quick thinking and quicker pedalling and rather than a night in the desert is was yet another night out in sin city, and yet another hangover to follow. Such is life in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment